Safe face-to-face meeting? It’s possible!
An in-person meeting. Shaking hands. Waiting in the lobby.
Not too long ago this was just regular for any client coming into the office.
Things are different today.
However, certain papers and documents relevant to our living situation still require personal contact even during the pandemic. This is why offices are facing a significant challenge.
How can I make the personal meetings virus-free?
Unfortunately, wearing a mask, regular hand sanitization and cleaning the tables and surfaces don’t guarantee total protection against all pathogens. Viruses spread by aerogenic droplets such as coughing and sneezing. Droplets get ejected to items or directly into the air.
Studies say these particulates can stay in the air for up to 3 hours. It’s easy to admit that air cleaning is essential.
Air filtration or air purification?
What’s more, the epidemiological situation is not everything.
Studies have shown that air pollution is larger cities has a negative impact on health. In some places the PM 2.5 concentration in the air is so high that it can have adverse health effects. This makes air purification more actual than ever before
Air purification systems under the microscope.
Which one should I choose?
There are multiple technologies and devices for cleaning the air.
- Air filters are effective but they can’t extract all of the pathogens. This goes for microorganisms smaller than 0.3 microns, such as viruses.
- An ozone generator cleans the air and the surfaces but the ozone it generates is poisonous to health even in minimal concentration.
- The UV disinfection system is effective against airborne pathogens but the UV radiation it generates is harmful to human health and the process involves ozone generations.
- The electrostatic air purifier is a simple solution but it can be cumbersome and costly to maintain.
The Airocide air purifier is the perfect solution
to ensure clean and pathogen-free air!
Choose Airocide if the effective, simple and chemical-free
solution is what you are looking for.
Virus-free office environment.
Airocide can help against the spreading of coronavirus.
This claim has been officially confirmed by the FDA in the USA with the administration even recommending the device for health organisations.
6 main characteristics which make Airocide worthwhile on the long run
- Low energy consumption.
- Small and compact size.
- It’s easy to install and simple to use.
- Due to its quiet operation it does its job unnoticed.
- It doesn’t use filters so it doesn’t require regular maintenance.
- It looks great in any interior: it’s a streamlined piece of design.
Innovation. Safety. Design.
Airocide has all of them.
How does Airocide work?
Airocide is an ideal, chemical-free solution for air purification and disinfection. This revolutionary solution eliminates the pathogenic agents; it doesn’t use filters but UV light to destroy them. NASA’s proven space technology can eliminate small and large airborne organic particulates and pathogens making the air fresh and clean.
During operation Airocide doesn’t produce ozone or other harmful substances. You only have to change the reaction chambers periodically. It takes only thirty seconds and doesn’t require any kind of technical qualification.
Which microorganisms can it destroy?
- cigarette smoke,
- gases and odors,
- biological contaminants like mold spores.
Airocide kills all viruses and bacteria and can be
a powerful weapon to combat coronavirus, too.
Who should use Airocide?
- Law firms
- Estate offices
- Design offices
- Consultancy firms
- Notary firms
Use an innovative way to create clean and fresh air inside your office!